To my wings,

Raising a child is hard enough to bare, now imagine raising a classroom full of kids with different backgrounds and personality.
Rural Public School Teachers Accelerate Learning in the PhilippinesGiving thanks to the people who raised me. From the days I knew nothing, you guided me. From all the mistakes I've made, you were there to correct me. To every triumph, you  were there to cheer for me. Thank you for all the little things you do.
I could praise you all day, if I have time. But my success in life, the person that I am today, I give credits to you, my teachers. Along side with my parents, you were the ones who structured me, to be the beautiful I am and will become.
I am ready to take of now, with no doubt, I am ready to fly. So to my wings, my heroes, to my second parents. One day I'll make all your sacrifices not come to a waste.

Comments

Popular Posts