Dear Santa,

Back when i was a child, i would always try to stay awake on December 25th and would stay close to the Christmas Tree. I was curious what you looked like. in the movies and through the stories told by my mother, you were big and chubby, your hair was white and had a really long beard. i was told that your belly would shake every time you laughed. And of course i was told that you wore red.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjCL9jmZIYG6tAYy4vD1__F7LuDCh89UDvXei4AlQF3hPD2XzzsNkqRSlSgZS80IsvbAGV02CT1Tx5vwoqyLmM8KTbkPgD0_ieue1-dDoAN0OGIJX31w0QnJ0o5JQrlgqDMNi0pZ5YxRwI/s1600/Cartoon_Santa_01.jpgIn those movies, you would always enter by the chimney, and I even wondered how with your big body but what troubled me the most that time was the fact that our house didn't have a chimney. i would cry to my mom pleading her to build a chimney in our house, but that never happened. Still i didn't lose hope in you. I mean you were a superhero in my eyes, Bringing gifts to each on of the children in a single night without getting caught, that was like magic.
Time passed and still I didn't know your face, yet the gifts were still there. I got sad so I told my mother all my troubles. she just laughed and started singing I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus with such bright smile. i tried to understand the message of the song but it was confusing the little me. Through those times of me hoping to see Santa, my family was always there. always there to laugh at my craziness and there to hug me every time i felt disappointed. My dad would always be there to give me the gift that Santa gave me. Or at least that was what  thought back then.
This Year's Christmas, Santa, I will finally catch you on the act. Its funny to think that you were always there but I didn't notice you because you were far from the Santa that my mind made up. I finally figured it out.
Santa, or should i say Dad, thank you for always making me happy and always fulfilling my wishes. Also thank Mrs. Claus or Mom for always taking care of me. Indeed this was a memorable Christmas and i can't wait for the next.

source: http://3dand2dgraphic.blogspot.com/2011/12/clipart-cartoon-santa-claus.html


 

Comments

Popular Posts