Change means Growing

Its so easy to say to others to not dwell on the past, to be focused on the future. Its so easy to think that things will get better, yet you're still do nothing. Its so easy to say "I'll change", when you don't even know what that word means.
 
Many people hate change, how can I say so? Because there are many of us who cant move on from the past. There are many of us who still hold grudges and hatred from the past. There are many of us who still can't fully forgive due to a mistake done in the past.  We can't do so, because we are afraid to change. We are afraid of moving on.
 
Change has many definitions. Change can be seen everywhere. But for me, change is when you start to grow up.
 
Ulzzang Daily.   Bebas recues apa aja. . . . Highest Rank #44 - Cewek… #acak # Acak # amreading # books # wattpad
Change and Growing up, both scary words. But for me are just the same. I have done countless of mistakes, failures and humiliations, enough for me to be afraid of what will happen next. I have always been watchful of my words and actions, still afraid to do the same mistakes again.
 
But then I realized, I can never learn to forgive myself if I still hold a grudge on my past. I realized that in order for me to move forward, I need to accept what I have and don't. In order for me to change the way I think of things, I need to accept first. I need to accept that I am growing. I need to help myself change my bad habits, bad attitude and ill mentality, for me to truly grow and become the person I want to be.

I am at the stage of vulnerability. Everything, every word, every choice and decision makes and builds up the person I will become. I can be either grow up to be good or bad, to be successful or not, no one really knows. But the thing is, I can change my fate. If I'm destined to do bad things, I can start changing that. If I'm growing up to be the wrong person, I can change that. Because change will always start with me. I have the power to change. Change makes me grow into a better person. When I get to accept the change happening in me, that means I'm growing.
 
 
Source:https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/776237685753335419/

Comments

  1. TAMA YUNG SINABI MO NA "CHANGE WILL ALWAYS START WITH ME" LOVE YOU CIELA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts