2020: Time to Wake Up!

It feels like it was just yesterday when I was making my new year's resolution for 2019 and vowing to have more fun. Like it was just yesterday when I was worried to the bones on the last quarters of ninth grade, worried if I can make it out alive or not. The time when I spent most of my summer staying up till morning. And of course the times that I rant about the hardships we have as tenth graders. 2019 came by fast, but still it was a blast.
 
𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 | 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒 on Instagram: “〚 MAY 29 2018 〛 Q: What do you like to do and where do you like to go when you are all by yourself? ⇓⇓⇓ This past weekend, my roommates…”This year makes me feel anxious not only because of my fear of tomorrows but also because, this year, I'll be leaving junior high school. A new chapter of my book will soon be filled, with new memories, new bonding, new places, new friends, and new stories to be told
 
Reading my previous blogs, I had mention a lot about learning life lessons, hopefully this year I can apply those that I've learned. As I move up to Senior high School, I am hoping that I will finally act and think my age. I want to lessen the negative thoughts of mine, an of course the worries. I want to be able to enjoy and end this 2020 with a smile knowing that I had change my bad ways of living.
 
Another Year is yet to be written on my book. And I think its already time for me to wake up, to get my own pen. Its time for me to write my own story and not just hope for destiny to write it.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts